Possible regression today's git wine-1.1.19-153-g55ad3fd

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 20 14:59:15 CDT 2009

>Ohhh... got a nice crash after a re-boot.

Never mind that. This looks more promising. At least, to me it does. The actctx error I get all the time, but I've never seen the other, and it happend right as the system froze up.

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC" (8.0.50608.0)
err:wave:wodPlayer_WriteMaxFrags Error in writing wavehdr. Reason: Broken pipe
err:wave:wodPlayer_WriteMaxFrags Error in writing wavehdr. Reason: Broken pipe
err:wave:wodPlayer_WriteMaxFrags Error in writing wavehdr. Reason: Broken pipe
err:wave:wodPlayer_WriteMaxFrags Error in writing wavehdr. Reason: Success