[1/7] [wined3d] move creation of NP2 fixup uniforms into separate loop (retry)

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Fri Apr 24 11:05:24 CDT 2009

Am Donnerstag, 23. April 2009 14:54:54 schrieb Tobias Jakobi:
> > NAK
>
> Suggestions? Explanations?
>
> Like explained putting this into prog_link won't work. It doesn't make
> sense in the first place.
> Using a separate struct for GLSL and ARB isn't also making sense, since
> the data stored in the struct is independant of GLSL and ARB.
I think the ps_compiled_shader should look like this:

struct ps_compiled_shader {
    struct ps_compile_args      args;
    void					 *backend_private_data;
};

That stores per-gl-shader backend private data, and then ARB and GLSL  can
declare their private structures(which will be similar but not exactly the
same, like GLuint prgId in ARB and GLHandle in GLSL).

That's not really a fault in Tobias' patchset though. It is something I did
wrong when I introduced the ps_compiled_shader structure, and that brokeness
was something that already existed when both GLSL and ARB shared a GLuint
prgId; in the pixel shader impl structure. I can see if I can fix this over
the weekend(shouldn't be to hard or take too much time)