Dan's dotest reports

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:39:47 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:25 AM, chris ahrendt <celticht32 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> André Hentschel wrote:
>> chris ahrendt schrieb:
>>> Are the Wine Developers using this report?
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>

>> If you are talking about the testsuite(test.winehq.org) then it is not
>> the only source of information for developers but an important one.
>>

> yes that is what I am talking about... just wanted to make sure that by
> running the tests on linux the results get used...

The Windows tests are watched more closely, since new tests are added
daily, and each version of Windows often behaves slightly differently.

The Wine results are used as well, but they are less subject to
fluctuation. 64-bit wine results, as well as wine on non-Linux,
however, are watched pretty closely, as they aren't as commonly
tested.

--
-Austin