kernel32/tests: Added last error tests for GetPrivateProfileString

Dmitry Kislyuk dimaki at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:59:37 CDT 2009

I don't have a particular app for you, however, there can easily be apps that would behave differently from how they would on Windows due to these last errors not being set to what the app expects. Do you have a reason why Wine behavior should not match the Windows behavior in these test cases? By Windows behavior I am referring to the more recent Windows versions of course.

Dmitry