msi/tests: Test type for INT column.

Hib Eris Hib at hiberis.nl
Sat Apr 25 14:57:05 CDT 2009

Hi Hans,

Sorry for this, but my patch just contained a typo, 'Intvalue' and
'IntValue' are just strings that can be set to anything but should match. I
have already sent in new patches for this, but because I am not on the
mailinglist they take some time to arrive. However, these patches are
already outdated, due to Austin's comments.
So after my first two new patches, I have also in six more patches
incorporating Austin's comment and other column types, so they will arrive
soon.

Hib