The DIB engine... does anyone know how to get it into Wine?

Ricardo Filipe ricardojdfilipe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 05:30:18 CDT 2009

i second the plea.
Autocad is one of those applications that many windows users NEED to have
working to even consider a change to linux, even at the enterprise level
many would switch for it.
the other day i had a friend in Naval Engineering ask me if it was possible
to use Autocad  in wine so he could use Linux, i had to sadly put his hopes
down.