Disabling File attachments on Wiki

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Thu Apr 30 02:32:41 CDT 2009

Hi Dimi,

"Dimi Paun" <dimi at lattica.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 00:59 +0800, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>> http://wiki.winehq.org/RecentChanges has all the details. Please
>> consider at least removing the spammers' accounts listed there,
>
> I have done that in the past, and I'll keep removing them.
> A quick ping on IRC usually gets me going :)

We've got a very stubborn spammer's attack lately, and this is
getting very ridiculous that instead of simply disabling attachments
that nobody uses in the Wine Wiki, we are forced to remove the same
spammer's shit tens times a day from the Wiki.

Please consider disabling attachments once and for all. Thanks.

--
Dmitry.