IE and MSN Messenger 7.0

Remco remco47 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:32:32 CDT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Ben Klein <shacklein at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/1 Cissyvonwinckelmann <cissyvonwinckelmann at planet.nl>:
>> hartelijk dank Benm ja ik moet snel een andere pc hebben, want dit is een
>> hele ouwe dan krijg je de moeilijkheden,
>> groetjes cissy
>>

> I have to use Google Language Tools to translate your text, so I
> apologise if I misunderstand you.

You did indeed misunderstand him. I'll translate his messages:

-----
Hi,
Is there a possibility to still download Messenger 7.0?
You see, I am still running Windows ME.
Waiting for your answer,
Cheers, cissy
-----

And his next email:

-----
Thank you very much, Ben. Yeah, I must get another PC soon, because
this is an old one and that causes problems.
Cheers, cissy.
-----

So I'm pretty sure he's on the wrong mailing list.

Remco