[1/6] comctl32/tests: Move v6 test initialisation routines into separate file

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Tue Aug 11 05:19:32 CDT 2009

> Not sure for the reason. But one thing I don't like is that this
> comctl32/msg.c (with no actual tests itself) is also shown on
> test.winehq.org.

That is something that unfortunately does happen with v6util, too
(v6util shows itself as another test in the test list). However, I
thought it better than duplicating a significant amount of code -
particularly since there was already a precedent set with msg.c.

I guess it should be possible to simply move the offending files from
CTESTS to C_SRCS in the Makefile, perhaps? That would hopefully stop
those files registering as tests in their own right. I'll try it later.

Placing the code in a header would I be another solution, albeit in my
opinion a bit of a messy one.

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/