mp3 update

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 12 17:30:33 CDT 2009

Well the main advantage I can see is that we are able to have mp3
support without adding a new library dependency.  This will be
especially useful for platforms other than Linux where libmpg123 is not
present. Such as the Mac.

There is no technical or licensing reason we would have to link to the
native library.

We could make a configure parameter that either links native existing
libmpg123.so or builds the independent builtin version.

-aric