Anti aliased fonts in wine - minimum font size

Avery Pennarun apenwarr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:02:31 CST 2009

Hi all,

I'm using Microsoft Office 2002 under wine.  According to the instructions here:

http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/tips-n-tricks/how-to-enable-font-anti-aliasing-in-wine.html

...I've enabled font anti-aliasing, and it does work for fonts above a
particular point size.  However, it seems to turn itself off below a
certain size.  How can I configure the minimum font size at which to
allow anti-aliasing?

I've looked through the wine source and didn't see any obvious
references to font size in the anti-aliasing-related code.

Thanks,

Avery