Free VMware Workstation licenses for Wine developers

Greg Geldorp ggeldorp at vmware.com
Tue Dec 8 02:13:06 CST 2009

I already announced this at WineConf, but for people who were not there: VMware wants to support the Wine project by providing free of charge Workstation 7 licenses to Wine developers. We're not going to be too picky about the definition of "Wine developer". If you have been able to get a patch past Alexandre you've shown enough dedication to qualify ;-).
There are a few restrictions on these licenses:
- Not for resale
- Not upgradable
- No support entitlement
If you want a license, just send me an email (off-list).

Ge.