shdocvw: Added support for non-english IE MUI

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 04:53:41 CST 2009

Hi Paul,

> Although I can agree on adding this language support to the
> implementation, I'm not sure we want this in the tests. Someone has to
> keep the translations up-to-date in the tests. Next to that the new tests
> assume that our translation is exactly the same as Windows, not sure if we
> even want that.

I wasn't sure on what the best approach was, so I added resources to both.

Currently I see two options
1. Use the current patch and add resources as the test fail for each
language.

2. Change the test to "str", and "hres == S_OK", and wait for an app to
     rely on the translated string to work before adding resources to
either.
    (patch will be available shortly).

Either way, the control string will be exactly what we get from get_Name, so
translators
properly wouldn't need to directly translate it. (copy paste from error log
:) )

Best Regards
 Alistair Leslie-Hughes