[ddraw/tests] Fix some test failures on Vista+

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:19:44 CST 2009

On 12/10/2009 04:04 PM, Stefan Dösinger wrote:

> Am 10.12.2009 um 13:21 schrieb Paul Vriens:
>
>> <0004-Fix-some-test-failures-on-Vista.patch>
>
>>          const char *name;
>>          DDPIXELFORMAT fmt;
>>          BOOL getdc_capable;
>> +        HRESULT alt_result;
>>       } testdata[] = {
>
> You are setting the alt_result only for the 4 failing tests. I think C sets the others to 0 because the initializer is static data I think its better to explicitly set it in all other test formats to avoid confusion

Yeah, but that's why I added the extra check for alt_result:

(testdata[i].alt_result && hr == testdata[i].alt_result)

It will look a bit strange adding S_OK (or the likes) for the alternate
result.

I'm not saying it's common practice in the code but we have multiple of
these structs where the last one(s) is not set.

--
Cheers,

Paul.