Building and packaging Wine Gecko

Sir Gallantmon ngompa13 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:22:37 CST 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Ove Kaaven <ovek at arcticnet.no> wrote:

> Ben Klein skrev:
> > Have you looked at my wine-gecko-1.0.0 package at the lamaresh.net
> > repository? It's just the pre-packaged cab file stored in
> > /usr/share/wine/gecko.
>
> That's the reason I'm not looking at it.

I don't think I have seen any distribution include wine-gecko. Fedora seems
to be in the best position to finally make a wine-gecko package, since it
now provides a MinGW toolchain. I haven't used Mandriva in years, so I have
no idea if Mandriva includes a full blown toolchain like Fedora does.

If it does, you might want to look into using that toolchain to help make a
package for wine-gecko.