meaning of "Hardware" field in bugzilla? what about ARM?

Seth Shelnutt shelnutt2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 17:22:58 CST 2009

I'm curious what the level of ARM support is or the progress is? Is there a
"todo" list somewhere? I searched the wine site but besides turning up
mailing list threads I didn't see much info on ARM, only discussions. I
haven't been following this, but would like to see where it's at/what needs
to be done.

Thanks,

Seth Shelnutt