[2/5] winemapi: Add Simple MAPI functions

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Wed Dec 16 10:26:52 CST 2009

On 16/12/2009 05:13, Henri Verbeet wrote:
 > These don't look quite right to me.

They were copied from the existing mapi32.dll. I think they're mostly
correct, although they do use "ptr" instead of "str". I'll double-check
them and update if necessary.

 > Somewhat related, LHANDLE is a
 > ULONG in include/mapi.h, but a ULONG_PTR in my copy of the PSDK.

I can confirm the same with the Windows 7 PSDK, although I do have an
older SDK that has it just as ULONG. I imagine it perhaps changed when
Windows went 64-bit. I'll submit a patch for this too.

Cheers,

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/