hlink/hlink_main.c : Remove an unneeded assignment.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 16 12:28:59 CST 2009

Hi Amine,

>       r = register_clsid(&CLSID_StdHlink);
>       if (SUCCEEDED(r))
>  -        r = register_clsid(&CLSID_StdHlinkBrowseContext);
>  +        register_clsid(&CLSID_StdHlinkBrowseContext);
>
>       return S_OK;

In this case the correct fix is to return r. Please be more careful then doing janitorial work. There are more places in your patches that seem questionable. You should make sure that we want to ignore an error instead of handling it (and usually we don't) before deleting such assignments. Otherwise it's just hiding bugs.

Thanks,
	Jacek