Acting as advisor for wcmd-uplift project?

Peter Dons Tychsen donpedro at tdcadsl.dk
Sat Dec 26 14:50:33 CST 2009

On Sat, 2009-12-26 at 20:53 +0100, Jacek Caban wrote:
> We can't really change the language as Windows doesn't provide English
> resources for most binaries and executables on on non-English
> installations.

Why not just have the tests file check the locale, and then do skip()
for the language dependent tests when run on other locales? Tests would
then be only executed on systems which support that specific locale,
just like it is done for other features that are system-specific. Is
that not what skip() is for?

Thanks,

/pedro