avifile tests

Julius Schwartzenberg julius.schwartzenberg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:01:21 CST 2009

Hi André

André Hentschel wrote:
 > Julius Schwartzenberg schrieb:
 >> What do you think of the
 >> general idea of the tests?
 >
 > As i cant proof correctness here, i just can say that the general
idea is great.
 > Until Bug 14085 is fixed you can todo_wine it out. Further i think
you can leave the data in the c-file(we also have raw manifest data in
c-files), but it should not be that hard to move it to a header.

Thanks for your feedback! I don't think I can use todo_wine to work
around this bug though or am I mistaken here? I kinda hope someone with
a good J-rank is motivated by my patches to solve the problem ;)

As by Dmitry's suggestion, I indeed moved all data to api.c now.

Regards,
Julius