Simple but awesome demos of Wine?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Feb 2 00:19:58 CST 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> I'm going to be giving a Wine presentation at
> Cebit next month.   You can see a draft of the
> presentation at
> http://kegel.com/wine/cebit2009/talk.html

I've updated the presentation.   Mostly I just
added hyperlinks (some even useful) to all the images,
and added screenshots of winehq.  I still have a lot to add.

If anyone knows how to get rid of the highlighting around
image links via css, please let me know.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try the apps everybody
suggested (and the autohotkey script) soon, I hope.
And yes, the laptop will have a good nvidia chip,
and I will make darn sure it can talk to video projectors
well before I leave...