DIB Engine - Patchset separated by original author

Massimo Del Fedele max at veneto.com
Sun Feb 1 10:29:19 CST 2009

As asked to me, I have separated the dib engine into a patchset, trying
to keep (when possible) the original author's submissions, so Huw
Davies, Jesse Allen and me.
I had to change some of other author's commits in order to fit my engine
and to rebase it on 1.1.14, so I ask both previous authors to check if
they agree on the patches.

I hope this will help the review, as keeping it rebased on wine tree
will become quite hard having it as a separated patchset.

Attached here is a zipped patchset, which apply on wine 1.1.14.

Ciao

Max