[winetest] Make sure we can test .NET dlls on Windows (need some advice)

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 05:27:44 CST 2009

Hi,

Sent to wine-devel so I don't jeopardize my rating too much ;)

.NET dlls cannot be found with the existing logic in winetest, mainly because
they are not in the search path. If the normal loading of a dll fails we now
check against a fixed set of names (fusion only for now). If it's a .NET dll we
check if this one is there (according to .NET's mscoree) and get the file
information. We can use to existing version checking stuff for that part as it's
a normal dll.

Remarks, suggestions?

Changelog
   Make sure we can test .NET dlls on Windows

--
Cheers,

Paul.