DIB Engine - Patchset separated by original author

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Fri Feb 6 07:47:09 CST 2009

On 2009-02-06 (Friday) 12:40:51 Massimo Del Fedele wrote:
> I've been out for job for a while, but I don't see many comments about
> the patch..... I guess I'll stop developing the engine for now.
> It makes few sense to code for something that will probably never be
> accepted.....

	Did you try to talk about your implementation of DIB engine with Alexandre (on
IRC or e-mail privately)? If not you should try.
	BTW, if you get almost zero comments this isn't necessary bad thing - this
usually means that nobody has anything bad to say about your implementation and
this is good thing. However, if Alexandre see something wrong in your
implementation you need to talk to him personally about this to understand
what's wrong and how you can improve it.
	Personally I think you are doing important and useful job because many programs
can benefit from DIB engine including AutoCAD.