LookupIconIdFromDirectory16() is unused

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Sat Feb 7 10:50:56 CST 2009

On Sa, 2009-02-07 at 15:29 +0100, Francois Gouget wrote:

> What is strange is thar user.exe.spec exports a
> LookupIconIdFromDirectoryEx() function. So shouldn't it export a
> LookupIconIdFromDirectory() function too?

LookupIconIdFromDirectoryEx (ordinal 364) is exported by name in XP.
In win3.11, ordinal 364 is not listed as exported function.

LookupIconIdFromDirectory is not exported by name in win3.11 or XP

> Unfortunately I have no information about what 16bit dlls are supposed
> to export...

I'm using "winedump dump -j export <filename>".
For some NE files, the exported functions are only visible with:
"winedump dump -f <filename>"

--

By by ... Detlef