notepad: Make the Lithuanian resources SUBLANG_NEUTRAL.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Feb 7 13:04:21 CST 2009

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Aurimas Fišeras wrote:
[...]
> Since there is only one sublang SUBLANG_LITHUANIAN_LITHUANIA (1) it
> probably doesn't matter which one to use.
>
> [1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd318693(VS.85).aspx#NotesPrim

Actually Wine has two:

#define SUBLANG_LITHUANIAN_LITHUANIA       0x01
#define SUBLANG_LITHUANIAN_CLASSIC         0x02

Which is why, unless we know the translation is really specific to one
of them, we prefer to use SUBLANG_NEUTRAL.

But you're right, the PSDK has only one sublang (I searched in all the
sdks I have around here). The xxx_CLASSIC one came from this patch which
does not really help us much:

---
commit ca45823a347b6456b4eb36ae5de9c5b6e22ad959
Author: Pablo Saratxaga <srtxg at chanae.alphanet.ch>
Date:   Sat Oct 10 15:38:21 1998 +0000

    More NLS data.
---

Do we have any reason to keep the SUBLANG_LITHUANIAN_CLASSIC one?

                 Dieu dit: "M-x Lumière". Et la lumière fut.