imagicos

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Tue Feb 10 10:43:04 CST 2009

EA Durbin wrote:
> I just saw this linux distribution on distrowatch. They claim to be able
> to run all microsoft products. Interesting.

Just for the record, these folks are customers of ours.

It is my belief that their distribution of CrossOver complies with all
of the terms of the LGPL; we try to make sure of that for our customers.
 I even believe that money they make as a result of their windows
compatibility will, albeit fairly indirectly, support Wine development.

Obviously, I like it when folks can celebrate the contributions of
everyone to Wine, and to all the FOSS products that go into something
like a Linux distribution.  But Free Software means that folks are also
free to market as they see fit :-/.

Cheers,

Jeremy