An idea for the appdb

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:10:40 CST 2009

This was discussed a couple months ago, nearly to death. It's a cool
idea, sure, but a ton of work to do, and not really worth the effort.
The data is quickly outdated with new wine versions. Some users may
consider it spyware, developers would find it annoying, and overall,
it would be a big mess.

Read the old thread for more information.

--
-Austin