[3/3] WineD3D: Pass the requested srgb flag to PreLoad

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 13:21:27 CST 2009

2009/2/14 Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com>:
> +    SRGB_DONTKNOW                           = 0,    /* Uses the cached value(e.g. external calls) */
SRGB_ANY or SRGB_EITHER is probably a nicer name. Do the enum elements
need explicit values? You can probably drop the typedef as well, I
don't think it adds anything useful.

(I already mentioned some reservations about the extent of the changes
to the internal interfaces for sRGB texture duplication on IRC, but
lets merge it anyway and see where it goes.)