winex11.drv: Map Super_L, Super_R, and Menu keys, correctly.

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 08:13:54 CST 2009

Paul Bryan Roberts <pbronline-wine at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> You need to generate the patch from the top of the wine directory. You
>> also need to use your real name for copyright-tracking purposes.
>
>"copyright-tracking purposes"

That is a way of saying that we need, for legal reasons, to know the originator of each and every line of code that exists in the Wine project code base.

>and there was me thinking you wanted my real name so I could take all your feedback personally. ;)

That's another reason for using your real name.  However, the first reason is that if you do not supply your real name, your code will not be accepted into the project no matter how critically it is needed.

James McKenzie