winetest: Annotate xmalloc() and xrealloc() with allocation size attribute.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:50:56 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 3:16 AM, Dmitry Timoshkov
<dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Is there a specific problem you are trying to point out indirectly,
> or that's just a speculation?

I was just thinking perhaps we need a better way of making sure the
headers match up with the PSDK. I know we can do a MSVC configuration
for Windows headers and libraries for building winetest but I've not
looked at how well it works recent. The last time I attempted building
any major part of Wine with the PSDK in the include path first the
results were not very pleasing. I'll add reviewing this to the list of
hundreds of other things I mean to look at when I have the time ;)

>> Maybe someone should drop those Chromium guys a note as they seem to
>> include windows.h in a lot of places....
>
> That's a commeon practice among windows programmers, want to mail
> all of them? There is a good prediction where they will tell you
> to go.

Hehe I am sure ;)

--
Steven Edwards