Need help on couple of patches

Igor Tarasov tarasov.igor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:42:50 CST 2009

Hi Juan,
Thanks for quick reply.

> A regression test would go a long way toward proving your fix is correct.

There are two problems:

1. I am not that good in C and I have never written any regression tests in C.

2. I just cant think of any regression test for that patch. It should
test if the notification is really being forwarded?

And does that mean that tests for the second patch are also required?

P.S:

> Getting your first patch committed is usually the toughest.  Good
> luck, and thanks for helping Wine,

That's not my first patch ;) I just not too sure of what should I do.