Need help on couple of patches

Igor Tarasov tarasov.igor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:02:43 CST 2009

> The key is to see what happens and if it is what you expected.  Can this
> also be emulated in any version of Windows to verify this is what
> happens there?

I hope that clicking listview header and then bumping message to the
application happens in any Windows version. I hope.

Anyway, I do understand WHAT I have to do pretty well. What I do not
understand well is HOW I do that. You know, you may understand the
language, but thats not enough to speak in it. Especially not patching
something, but writing something from scratch (as with test).

I've stated many times that I am not C programmer (though programming
is my job, but I do web stuff). And the only reason why I started
patching wine is that several very important for me bugs were not
fixed for quite long, so I started digging into it.

But I've looked through listview tests and it seems to be quite simple
(much simplier than WinAPI and C appeared to me at the very start :)
), so I hope to figure it out.