Status of USB driver support?

emiliano esposito emiespo at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 19 07:55:20 CST 2009

Alexander Morozov ha scritto:
>> git clone git://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git ~/wine-git
>> git-am 0001...
>> git-am 0002...
>>

> You should run tools/make_makefiles before configuring.

Thanks. I redid it from scratch, and imported the relevant keys directly
from windows.
Now this is what I get after launching the program:

fixme:ntoskrnl:KeInitializeSpinLock stub: 0x129824
wine: Call from 0x7ee2e8b0 to unimplemented function
usbd.sys.USBD_GetUSBDIVersion, aborting
wine: Unimplemented function usbd.sys.USBD_GetUSBDIVersion called at
address 0x7ee2e8b0 (thread 0022), starting debugger...
Unhandled exception: unimplemented function
usbd.sys.USBD_GetUSBDIVersion called in 32-bit code (0x7ee2e923)

Then a lot of debug info follows, register dumps and so on. After that,
the program continues normally. Don't know if it would be worth posting,
please let me know.