Wine download page usability problem

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Fri Feb 20 11:42:03 CST 2009

>> I think we should also move the text
>> "This endorsement is the primary recognition that CodeWeavers has
>> requested in exchange for hosting the Wine web site."
>> to the bottom of the page, and change it to read
>> "Thanks to CodeWeavers for hosting WineHQ.org".
>
> +1

To be very honest, that would hurt.

We get an appreciable amount of traffic from that more prominent
location, and that traffic helps to pay our salaries.

I feel that it is reasonable for us to ask for that prominent
placement, given our contributions, particularly since we're
quite honest and clear about it.

Cheers,

Jeremy