msi: begin support for finding network last sources in find_published_source

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 20 11:56:59 CST 2009

Ok i am following you but.

.
> No, I think the patch is wrong in that if you remove the original
> media and the stored cabs, the install will fail.

By that thinking then the whole function find_published_source is a
horrible hack and should be removed as being wrong. It is not the case
that these published sources should be accessible?

Maybe this is not the correct fix for SP1.  But is this patch incorrect
for msi also?

I am looking at the REINSTALL logic and it looks like it may be tricky.

-aric