fusion/tests: [Patch 1/2] Do not use an hardcoded path for the windows directory

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Sat Feb 21 05:18:15 CST 2009

On Do, 2009-02-19 at 16:21 -0800, James Hawkins wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Detlef Riekenberg <wine.dev at web.de> wrote:
> > James: A fixed path is broken by design.
> A "Thanks for spending weeks of your time laboriously testing and
> implementing fusion" would have sufficed.

James, I have no Idea, what fusion is supposed to do,
but thanks for working on that part of Wine.

Nicolas, i missed your Patch. Thanks for working on Wine.
Attached is a Patch for the other use of "c:\windows" in that file.

To All:
Hardcoding "c:\windows" is broken by design, since that path
can be changed during installation of Windows and even
the default path is different in some Windows versions.
("c:\WinNT" on w2k as example)

--

By by ... Detlef