wine shirts

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Feb 27 09:07:48 CST 2009

That's a nice, simple design, but something's missing.

Oddly, the original drunken penguin shirts, or ripoffs thereof, seem
to still be available at
http://www.ixsoft.de/software/products/CWTSHIRTDP-L.html

Original artwork is at
ftp://wine.codeweavers.com/pub/wine/logos/

I would kind of like a shirt that had the penguin opening the bottle
on the front (text: Support the Wine Project), and the drunken
penguin on the back (text: I did my part, or something like that)
but I'd have to think a bit more on the text.

Other old links:

Martin's design:
http://cross-lfs.org/~mlankhorst/t-shirt.png

Ismael Barros put some effort into this before:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2008-December/070894.html
but nobody could think up good text.
- Dan