appdb issue: can't search for apps platinum on 1.0.x!

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Feb 27 17:01:17 CST 2009

Ben Klein <shacklein at gmail.com> writes:

> I don't see a 1.0.2 being developed though. I'm sure there are still a
> lot of bugs that could be fixed in 1.0.1 - correct me if I'm wrong
> here.

I don't see a lot of bugs that could be fixed by changes small enough to
go into the stable branch. If you do, please build a list and if there
are enough of them we can certainly do a 1.0.2.

> But I based my statement on the fact that many users on #winehq
> have come in with a problem in 1.0.1, and upgrading to the latest
> available development version fixes their problem.

Sure, if 1.0.1 doesn't work, then trying the tip is a good idea, but
that doesn't mean that everybody should do that. There are regressions
in the tip, and there's no reason to push users to upgrade unless they
clearly have trouble with 1.0.1.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org