shell32: add explorer toolbar bitmaps

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Sat Jan 3 16:43:00 CST 2009

> Juan Lang wrote:
> >> so I just cutted icons from other toolbars' bitmaps;
> >>

> > Which other toolbars, specifically?  You can't grab copyrighted work,
> you know.
> > --Juan
> >

> Yeah, I know. All bitmaps were from Wine itself (comctl32 etc).

Why not use icons from the tango project? As I mentioned recently in a thread we (if we contact them) should be able to use icons from their project. The icons look very nice and can make wine look a lot better. Personally I don't like the current icons.

Roderick
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a