shell32: add explorer toolbar bitmaps

Joel Holdsworth joel at airwebreathe.org.uk
Sun Jan 4 10:47:35 CST 2009

Nuvola is good, but I think Tango looks a lot nicer if it could be
available, and I think it blends with different platforms better - it's
designed specifically with that in mind. Nuvola looks very KDEish and
very very blue; not as good as Tango IMHO.

Does anyone know how gnome manages to handle the CC licensing issue? -
given that gnome uses it everwhere?