Testing DIB Engine (second part)

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:43:45 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:28 AM, Massimo Del Fedele <max at veneto.com> wrote:
> Roderick Colenbrander ha scritto:
>>> I haven't still any clue if the way I started the DIB engine has the
>>> correct approach, I mean if I should follow this way with the hope to
>>> have it included in  main tree or not.... Can please somebody tell me
>>> something about ?
>>>
>>> Ciao
>>>
>>> Max
>>>

>> I would recommend you to visit #winehackers and start asking there. AJ is there too. I believe it was mentioned at WineConf that also Jesse his design wasn't good.
>>
>> Roderick
>
> Well, my design is a mix between Jesse's and Huw's ones, more the latter
> than the former. BTW, both designs are similars in concept.
> Well.... I'll wait for some more suggestions :-)
> Thank you for answer
>
> Ciao
>
> Max

If there is a discussion on this, let me know. I have limited internet
access for the next two weeks, so I won't be able to do much
currently. No one gave me any input on the project besides Huw, and
having both versions of code being so similar doesn't really tell me
much. Max was able to understand and fix bugs using both versions so
that is a good sign.

Jesse