Functions that should be static

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Jan 6 02:23:47 CST 2009

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, Kai Blin wrote:

> On Thursday 18 December 2008 10:09:02 Francois Gouget wrote:
>
> > dlls/secur32/secur32.dll.so: SECUR32_initNegotiateSP
>
> This function would (and at some point did) register the Negotiate security
> provider. It's not called right now because the provider is not implemented
> and registering it broke some applications.

I see it's called in secur32.c (in an #if 0) and implemented in
negotiate.c. So I have added it to the ignore list so my script does not
complain about it. As long as when all is finished we're sure that it
will be referenced in more than one file, then it's ok to ignore it for
now.

> > dlls/secur32/secur32.dll.so: SECUR32_strdupW
>
> This should be used by functions like e.g. QueryContextAttributesW. It's just
> that we cheat and not implement the parts of that function that need to
> allocate strings yet.

Same thing.

The nice thing about meditation is that it makes doing nothing quite respectable
                                  -- Paul Dean