setupapi/tests: Remove an unneeded cast.

Hans Leidekker hans at codeweavers.com
Thu Jan 8 03:05:28 CST 2009

On Thursday 08 January 2009 00:05:01 Francois Gouget wrote:

>      memset(buffer, 0x55, sizeof(buffer));
> -    retval = pStringTableLookUpStringEx(table, uilevel, ST_CASE_SENSITIVE_COMPARE, buffer, (LPDWORD)0);
> +    retval = pStringTableLookUpStringEx(table, uilevel, ST_CASE_SENSITIVE_COMPARE, buffer, NULL);
>      ok(retval != ~0u, "failed find 'UILEVEL' in string table\n");
>      ok(memcmp(buffer, &data, 4), "unexpected data\n");

This test is there to show that the prototype of StringTableLookUpStringEx
is broken; the last parameter is treated as an integer instead of a pointer
and this notation serves to document that fact. But I can see how this will
repeatedly trigger janitorial scripts, so I do not object to this patch
going in.

 -Hans