[2/5] wined3d: Fix texture creation error handling.

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Tue Jan 13 06:12:42 CST 2009

Hi Henri,

Just a suggestion for a future patch. The current autogenmipmap code isn't correct. Even when this capability isn't supported the function might not return D3DERR_INVALIDCALL IF CheckDeviceFormat returns D3DOK_NOAUTOGEN for this usage flag. I stumbled on this when I started improving our caps code but didn't have time to fix it yet.

Roderick
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a