winetest: make the wrapper immune to Ctrl-C

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 19:45:59 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Ge van Geldorp <ge at gse.nl> wrote:

> The riched20:editor test seems to be sending Ctrl-C keystrokes to the
> wrong window on Windows. When running "winetest -q" They end up in the
> winetest console window, causing it to terminate. Judging from the lack of
> test results, I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

Thanks for noticing this, because I think I might have made the change
that caused this to happen.

I tracked down the source of the problem and I sent a patch that seems
to prevent this from happening:

richedit: Prevent sending Ctrl-C to console and ending tests.
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2009-January/067836.html

> Changelog:
>  winetest: make the wrapper immune to Ctrl-C

If there is no problem with my patch, then do you think we still need
your patch as a preventative measure?