libs/wine/Makefile.in: replace `wine` with @PACKAGE_NAME@

Vitaly Lipatov lav at etersoft.ru
Sat Jan 17 10:18:24 CST 2009

В сообщении от 17 января 2009 Nikolay Sivov написал(a):
> > PACKAGE_NAME can be some another name, no Wine nor wine.
>
> Excuse me, Vitaly. What was an initial purpose of this change?
I suppose to remove hardcoded project name for support build wine based
project with other name.
For example, I build modified wine for ALT Linux distro and my users wish to
make difference between original wine and modified wine.

And it is stange to have PACKAGE_NAME and do not use it. Like magic numbers in
a source code.

--
Vitaly Lipatov, ALT Linux Team
Russia, Saint-Petersburg, www.etersoft.ru