comctl32[2/2]: toolbar: fix the layout of TBUTTON_INFO on Win64

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Sun Jan 25 10:37:06 CST 2009

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>If there is evidence that Windows really uses the reserved fields to
>store bHot and bDropDownPressed then the code should be using
>bReserved[0] and bReserved[1], wrapped with appropriate accessor
>functions if necessary. Otherwise they should be moved somewhere else
>and the bReserved fields left alone. Either way, if we need the correct
>TBBUTTON layout we should be using a TBBUTTON structure.

  The bHot and bDropDownPressed fields are in the TBUTTON_INFO structure
that is internal to our implementation. It is not visible to the outside
world. Probably for convinience, one debug function (TOOLBAR_DumpButton)
assumes that the first fields of it are the same as of TBBUTTON and the
same function is used dump  TBBUTTON and TBUTTON_INFO (with a flag to
dump the additional fields). When I noticed this won't work on Win64, I
thought adding the padding is the easiest solution. Another solution
would be to split the dump function into one for TBUTTON_INFO and one
TBBUTTON.

Mikołaj