d3d8/tests: Make tests pass on W2K8

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Mon Jan 26 05:27:26 CST 2009

Hi Henri,

> From: Henri Verbeet
> 2009/1/26 Ge van Geldorp <ge at gse.nl>:
> > Changelog:
> >  d3d8/tests: Make tests pass on W2K8
> >

> >-    ok(hr == D3D_OK || hr == D3DERR_INVALIDCALL,
"IDirect3D8_CreateDevice failed with %#08x\n", hr);
> >+    ok(hr == D3D_OK || hr == D3DERR_INVALIDCALL || hr ==
D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE, "IDirect3D8_CreateDevice failed with %#08x\n", hr);

> This looks more like something certain VMs would return than something
specific to a particular Windows version.

You're probably right, this was run on a VM. However, I don't see the same
failure on other Windows versions. And I guess the test should still pass,
even when it runs on a VM?

Gé.