gdi32: Remove unneeded check. (Coverity)

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 03:32:40 CST 2009

On Tuesday 27 January 2009 18:29:10 Rob Shearman wrote:

> It doesn't make much sense to leave the lcdfilter variable in the
> function if you're going to remove the if condition depending on it,
> since it only has one other use.
> However, It might have been the intention of the author of this code
> that this is setting to be changed at compile time (or runtime through
> a registry tweak) and have the code do the appropriate thing - in that
> case it would have been better to put the variable at the top of the
> file.

I actually have no idea. This was the smallest possible fix that addressed the
coverity issue, but I agree that we need to do something with the lcdfilter
variable.

Looking at the commits responsible for the lcdfilter assignment (028617b9) and
the if check (45a081f1), I don't see anything that hints at why there's an if
check with lcdfilter hardcoded. CCing the original author.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin